Braise the lard and holy luau!
My latest Outside column (or "Oootside" if you're Canadian) should materialize on the world wide whatever-it-is imminently, at which point you can be sure I'll pop back in here let you know. In the meantime however I'm pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you're right then go buy yourself something nice, and if you're wrong you'll see bicycling safety.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and always remember to wear a flotation device while cycling.
--Wildcat Rock Machine
1) What did this woman say to the bell-ringing horn-blower?
2) What is this protuberance?
3) These people are assholes.
4) Which band will not be on the bill for the Velorama Music Festival?
5) Rapha has been bought by the heirs to which fortune?
6) I'm on Strava now.
7) Recon Jet smart sunglasses have been:
***Special "They Don't Make 'Em Like That Anymore"-Themed Bonus Video!***