First, come to Bike Expo New York tomorrow to bask in my presence and obtain the new BSNYC cap!
(There was a typo on the date. I fixed it.)
Second, read my thrilling Jersey City bike share travelogue over at the City Bike Jersey City Site!
Thirdly, I'm pleased to present you with a quiz! As always, study the question, think, and click on your answer. If you're right then wow, and if you're wrong you'll learn about bicycling safety.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and thanks for reading.
Thanks for reading,
--Wildcat Rock Machine
(Also make sure it's as far back on your head as possible.)
1) Fill in the blank:
"Make sure your _______ is on and buckled every time you ride."
2) Bike lanes are part of a vast Jewish conspiracy to drive gentile commercial enterprises out of business.
3) What is this?
--A new tire sealant on Kickstarter
--A new instant energy food recipe from Clif Bar
--"InstaChamois," the goop that conforms to your perineum allowing you to cycle in any garment
--A Mario Cipollini semen sample
4) Due to danger concerns, the Giro d'Italia recently cancelled a prize for:
--Most enthusiastic fan
--Most aggressive press moto driver
--The "Save water!" award for the team with the most conservative fluid consumption
5) I am one of the bike industry's sharpest minds.
6) The latest must-have accessory in cyclocross is:
--A dropper post
--A suspension fork
7) Giant BMX bikes may be the future of cycling in America.
***Special Safety-Themed Bonus Video!***
Well okay then.